This Blog has moved...

Cynthia's blog can now be found at http://cynthiafalcon.com/SoarSpot

Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

Website

Okay every one! I have finally updated my website. It is not the greatest, but it is a work in progress. I have been unable to put my heart into nano, since I do not have the time to sit and write non stop. I have work and class to deal with this year, so the little time I had I just put into self promotion instead. Check out http://www.cynthiafalcon.com and let me know what you think. I have taken the initiative and decided to do the challenge at FanLit Forever instead, so I can keep my creative juices flowing. I have decided to make Nano a goal for next year instead. I have a WIP that I am in the process of developing. My mother and I came up with this awesome Civil War historical like 10 years ago, and I just came across some of the research we had started on it. I cannot wait to get into it, because it is a really touching and romantic story. However, I haven't seen any good Civil War romances lately. I hope there will be an interest for it. Regency is really my preferred genre, but this story keeps calling out to me.

Take care everyone, and happy writing!
Cindy :-)

Comments:
Congratulations on your website! Love the colors. I recently discovered istockphoto.com. Love it. Great resource. Will be posting this week on my blog re. marketing for the aspiring romance author if you're interested!

I'm also listing links to other AFL author blogs/websites there. Should you like to be listed, just reply to the post and I'll hook you up!

Have a smashing weekend!

Rebecca (Cosima)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

October 2006   November 2006   December 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?