This Blog has moved...

Cynthia's blog can now be found at http://cynthiafalcon.com/SoarSpot

Friday, October 27, 2006

 

Hello Everyone

I have decided on a pseudonym finally... so if you are perusing the bookshelf of your local grocery store or library and find an author of the name Cynthia Falcon... you better go get that book :-)

Thank you to everyone at Avon and all the wonderful people I have met through the contest. This will be a memory I will cherish for the rest of my days... even though I didn't win or final. More to come...

Love ya all!
Cindy

Comments:
Great blog, Cindy! Best of luck to you with NaNo, and life after FanLit!
 
Welcome to the blogosphere, Cindy! I do hope you're going to keep writing. :-)
 
Hoorah for choosing your pseudonym! Can't wait to see the website. . .
Rebecca (Cosima)
 
By the way, thanks for nominating The Loom of Time! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

October 2006   November 2006   December 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?